Waxing Girl is an exclusive waxing only studio and is located in Johnson Creek WI. Waxing Girl is owned and operated by Pamela Reinemann- Cosmetologist and waxing specialist for over 20 years.
Our studio is beautiful, clean and sanitary. We adhere to the strict NO double dipping rule to make sure your waxing service is professional, clean and quick.
Your service will be performed by Pamela. Our goal is to make sure every service you have at Waxing Girl leaves you feeling great!
Booking Online is encouraged and is the quickest easiest way to get a service and see what appointment times are available: Click at the top of any page to schedule your own online appointment or you can call/text 262-402-8654 for an appointment. (Please recognize that if you call, you might have to leave a message and let us call you back as sometimes our staff is with other clients, giving them their full attention)
If you are a first time waxer, fear not, you will be well cared for, your questions will be answered and your service will be tailored perfectly for you. We work with women of all shapes and sizes so please feel confident in knowing we do this all the time and because waxing is all we do and we are pretty darn good at it.
Happy booking and wishing you a hair free day!
You got Waxing Questions? We Have Answers.
WHO CAN WAX
We would like to say we will wax anything but your car, but, as much as we wish all our guest are the perfect candidates for waxing please recognize that we cannot wax you if you are using the following products:
- Retin A Renova or Accutane: These product sensitize the skin leaving it vulnerable to tearing.
- Rash’s, sunburn and STD’s are also conditions that will leave the skin compromised and prone to tearing and should not be waxed
DOES WAXING HURT?
- Honestly yes it will hurt a little, everyone experiences waxing it differently. If you choose, you may take an ibuprofen about 30 mins before your waxing service, this alone will cut down on the amount of ouch. We also recommend taking a tums if your are prone to digestive issues as we’ve notice this also reduces the OW factor.
CAN I USE A NUMBING CREAM BEFORE I WAX?
- You can, but sometimes they can cause an allergic reaction and from my experience only minimize the pain a little. Again, if you choose, you may take an ibuprofen, prior to the wax I feel like that helps even better.
HOW LONG SHOULD MY HAIR BE?
- Hair should be at least a quarter inch long to have the best wax possible: because hair grows in three different stages the first and second wax can often times leave some smaller hairs behind. This is normal and should you choose to wax on a regular schedule I have noticed these cycles will “synch” up and waxes become smoother and longer lasting. Our moto is Longer is Better, we will trim it if it’s too long. We’d rather it be longer then shorter.
HOW LONG WILL MY BRAZILIAN LAST?
- This really depends – many clients will say they can have smooth skin for about three to four weeks. The exception being that first and any wax you get just prior to shaving. Regular clients that choose to wax exclusively will find that there wax will last as long as 4-5 weeks.
CAN I WAX ON MY PERIOD?
- Yes, we are all girls here, and as spontaneous as “aunt flow” can be, just know you will be more sensitive. We ask for you to wear a clean tampon, and you might find it helpful to take an ibuprofen 30 minutes before. It may help.
CAN I WAX WHILE PREGNANT?
- Yes. Note that you will be more sensitive during and after your wax, but most our pregnant woman find it to be a blessing since after time, you can’t see down there anymore, anyway.
DO YOU WAX MEN?
- Yes, however we do not do Mens Brazilians at this time. Check our list of services
WHAT KIND OF WAX DO YOU USE?
- We have a variety of waxes available so that we can use the product best suited for your skin type. Please trust the esthetician to know which the best wax is for you.
- Our waxes include soft and hard waxes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- At Waxing girl we NEVER double dip the wax stick. We will use a fresh stick for each application of wax OR use an exclusive pot of wax just for you. (in the case of doing larger body parts such as full legs) We pride ourselves on being clean; we use gloves on EVERY client, all the time.
All Questions are great questions, if you have a one that is not addressed feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer
Pam is amazing! My wax appointment was PERFECT! The cold stone technique is REFRESHING! And – I didn’t walk out of there looking like I have just been waxed! A MUST TRY! Prepare to become addicted.
Pam is AMAZING and Fast, like faster than lightening fast. She is hilarious and so so so nice, hands down the best waxing experience ever. The salon is really clean and she talked me through every step my first time, I felt comfortable instantly. I recommend her to everyone. 😉
Pam’s awesome- quick and done right. Very happy! Looking forward to my new obsession + next visit! Great that we have this local- highly recommended!
Pamela is a fine specialist – she is very very thorough, making sure not to miss any areas, and does an excellent job! I had a brazillian, full leg, full arm, and underarm done (and she did my chin for free!).
When you walk in, you are greeted by name from Pam, in a very tidy, tastefully decorated and uniquely ambient atmosphere.
She is SUPER easy to talk to, and I learned a lot about myself and how to manage/care for my skin and other things in relation to hair. I felt totally comfortable with her – it’s nice to know that there is someone else in the world who believes in the vanquishing of unwanted hairs, and is so dedicated to that cause. I also found her services and packages to be very reasonably priced, as well.
The arms and brazillian turned out to be everything I had ever hoped it to be. Smooth and hairless! And relatively little redness (which in reality only lasted a few hours). Same for the upper legs.
I was still able to enjoy my trip to Jamaica and get by without feeling or looking like a Sasquatch for not shaving 😉