Waxing Girls’ Environmental policy
Waxing Girls Green Policy and commitment to our environment
Waxing Girl Studios began with intention that all products used in our services and at our studio, would be cruelty free and environmentally sound, keeping our carbon footprint to a bare minimum and our love for animals at a full maximum.
We are always taking steps to reduce reuse and recycle when appropriate. WE buy from companies that mirror our philosophy, and are always working to keep our integrity pure.
Products We Use and Support~
- Glo Minerals– is a cruelty free line of skin care that is never tested on animals and all hair used in our natural brushes is collected through grooming with harming the animal.
- Satin Smooth Wax- Is listed on Global Animals website as being Cruelty free and does NOT test on any animals
- Cirepil Wax- Cirepil maintains the integrity of its products by containing NO ALCOHOL – NO DYES – NO LANOLIN – NO OIL – NO CRUELTY – NO HUMAN OR ANIMAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS.
- Humphrey’s Witch Hazel -does not test their products on animals. At Humphreys Pharmacal animal testing is against company philosophy. Humphrey’s produces the gentlest products from the finest botanical ingredients available.
- Aura Cacia- essential oils- Aura Cacia products are not tested on animals and contain no animal by-products with the exception of beeswax
- Box Naturals– BOX products are entirely free of parabens, dyes, petrochemicals, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances Box Naturals never tests on animals and is made and produced in the USA